Thanks to a Canadian physiotherapist, a video was made with simple exercises so that students and their families can continue treatments at home.
Reinforcement mandates in physiotherapy
Between 2015 and 2019
– More than 30 young physiotherapy professionals went to this partner to raise community awareness on the social inclusion of people with disabilities and to strengthen the skills of the local therapist, teachers and families of beneficiaries.
– Conduct workshops with teachers on good lifestyle habits.
– Animate physical activities adapted to the abilities of elderly people with reduced mobility.
– Create parent-child physical activities for the centre’s clientele.
– Conduct a daily physical exercise program for students in collaboration with teachers.