Tanzania, Moshi and Kibosho
October 10 to November 2, 2018 (3 weeks)
Framework of intervention
Semi-rural environment of the Kilimanjaro region.
Interventions are at St. Joseph’s Hospital in Moshi and Kibosho Hospital – Department of Physical Therapy, located 7 km from Moshi at altitude. The clientele of the physiotherapy department is very diverse, ranging from all the conditions: orthopedic, rheumatological and neurological.
Support the strengthening of the skills of physiotherapy service professionals:
- Pediatric rehabilitation, motor development
- Assessment of patients with neuro-musculoskeletal problems
- Make better diagnoses and treatment plans for patients
- Learning new approaches and updating knowledge
- Patient records management
- Marize Ibraime, Physiotherapist Head of Mission
- Manon Pelletier, Participant Physical Rehabilitation Therapist
To support this mission or one of the volunteers see following link: PSF Tanzania 2018