Republic of the Congo
Capacity building in financial management
In Congo, our local professionals support pregnant women and children from 0 to 5 years old in the TSF medico-social center located in Bétou, in the Republic of Congo. Our assistance offered is related to reproductive, maternal and child health services. TSF has an administrative office located in the capital of Brazzaville. This mandate is necessary to ensure sound financial management in order to achieve the objectives of our programming.
Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo
15 days minimum
– Strengthen our administrative team in financial management and in the use of the Quickbooks software.
– Strengthen our administrative team in inventory management (inputs/outputs of medicinal products).
– Strengthen our administrative team in payroll management (Recommendations for the implementation of payroll software).
– Update with the administrative team the manual of administrative and financial protocols of TSF-Congo.
Relevant professional experience related to the mandate
*We accept applications from retired professionals.
5+ years of practice experience
Previous experience an asset
Oral and written English at intermediate level.
– Adherence to the values and convictions of TSF (solidarity, respect, innovation, accountability and commitment)
– Very good ability to live in rudimentary conditions
– Very good ability to work in an intercultural context
– Very good adaptability
– Very good ability to work in a team
– Good sense of organization and planning
– High degree of professionalism
Before departure, TSF organizes pre-departure meetings and training at its offices (in person or virtually) in order to prepare the volunteers, as well as a meeting upon return, for a return assessment. These meetings are mandatory for the smooth running of the mandate.
To apply, please complete the form below, taking care to indicate the title of the mandate and attach your CV.