Interventions will take place at the Unidad Educativa Especializada Nuestra Señora del Carmen, which mission is to offer integrated services and better living conditions to people, especially children, living with handicaps.
Physiothérapist and TRP
Volunteer cooperant requirements
• Member in good standing of the Ordre professionnel de la physiothérapie du Québec (OPPQ)
• 2 to 5 years is strongly recommended for a PT or physical rehabilitation therapist (PRT).
• Previous experience, an asset
- Espousal of TSF’s values and principles
• High degree of comfort with modest living conditions
• Marked ability to work in an intercultural context
• Remarkable flexibility and adaptability
• Excellent team player
• Good organizational and planning skills
• Great professionalism
Cooperants will be responsible for funding of the mission’s expenses.
Send your application with a resume to contact us.
For more information about this mission, please contact us.