Winter 2018, 3 weeks, (dates to be determine)
Semi-rural area of the Kilimandjaro region.
Interventions take place at the Usangi Hospital, which serves a population of approximately 140,000 people. It supervises six health centres and 37 dispensaries.
Physiotherapist and TRP
Volunteer cooperant requirements
• Member in good standing of the Ordre professionnel de la physiothérapie du Québec (OPPQ)
• 2 to 5 years is strongly recommended for a PT or physical rehabilitation therapist (PRT).
• Previous experience, an asset
• Espousal of TSF’s values and principles
• High degree of comfort with modest living conditions
• Marked ability to work in an intercultural context
• Remarkable flexibility and adaptability
• Excellent team player
• Good organizational and planning skills
• Great professionalism
Cooperants will be responsible for funding of the mission’s expenses.
Send your application with a resume to contact us.
For more information about this mission, please contact us.