2018 Fall Mandate
Homeopaths of Terre sans Frontières (HTSF) is looking for volunteers, homeopaths and homeopathic interns for 2 upcoming missions in Honduras :
- October 7 th to October 21th, 2018
- October 21th to November 4th (or November 10th), 2018
- Continued sharing of basic family health knowledge through homeopathy and homeoprophylaxis among students and health promoters:
- Continuing education on the following common pathologies: diarrhea, infections, coughs, fevers, trauma, etc.
- Continuous training on more chronic pathologies including high blood pressure, diabetes, fatty degeneration, etc.
- Continuing education on preventive homeopathy on the following four vector-borne diseases: Chagas disease, malaria, dengue and chikungunya.
- Follow-up of the 6 dispensaries (Teupasenti, Cantarranas, Opatoro / Florida, Cane, Valle de Angeles, Omoa):
- Continuation of the first and second level homeopathic training of the professional responsible for each clinic.
- A deep introduction to homeopathy, its basic theoretical foundation and history.
- The development of homeopathy as integral, preventive and scientific medicine.
- The methodology of homeopathy.
- Continued training in duplication of homeopathic remedies.
Professionals joined by these courses offer care at 8 homeopathic clinics.
Head of Mission
Carla Marcelis, Homoeopath
- Nicole Préault, Homoeopath
- Cynthia Lemire, Homeopathic student ; CRHA
This mission Une coopération volontaire de professionnel(le)s à professionnel(le)s (A Volunteer Cooperation Project Between Professionals) is part of a financed programm of Global Affairs Canada.
To send your resume or request more information about this mission, please contact us